1. Pickup documents*
2. Prepare documents for Imaging
- Sort by folder, or requested order
- Remove staples, paperclips, etc...
non-standard documents- i.e. large format, double-sided pages,
photographs, x-rays, and maps*
- Main Folder for each box
- PDF files for each folder within box
All documents Optical Character Recognition
During scanning, a preliminary quality control (QC) process is performed as the scanning technician fine tunes settings and ensures there are no double feeds or missed pages.
After scanning, a thorough and rigorous QC process is performed. Each image is evaluated by a technician for readability, proper image orientation, blank page deletes, and other issues that may affect quality.
5. Shred by request* or return
*Documents are stored and scanned in a secure, controlled environment.